Sunday, July 17, 2016

A Letter from Biscuit

Biscuit (that's me!) will be your driver this post.

Dear Reader,

“Guys! Guys! There are birds outside! Get up. Why are they sleeping when there are birds outside their bedroom window????”


I think this every morning and I do my best to let the humans know. Astonishingly, they don't seem to care. I try to wake them up by scratching around the window and tearing at the blinds. I’ve found this to be very effective. However, the sleepy lady has taken to squirting me with water after I do this. What is her problem? Doesn’t she care about birds?


The nice man often doesn’t even open his eyes. I’m not sure what is wrong with him but I still love him. This morning I licked his head - just for fun.

Anyway, that is how I like to start my days in the RV. I’m getting to see many new birds and sometimes rabbits, squirrels, and other possibilities for dinner. This is a fun part of being in the RV. The other bonus is the humans are around a lot more. The big headed one was always around but now I get to spend more time with Sam and the other one. As you can see, Sam is my favorite McDowell.


The worst part of living in this RV is that it moves. I don’t mean just at night when the wind blows but sometimes during the day when they drive our house down the road. At those times, I hide under the front seat until it’s all over. When I look back onto the RV bench I see that my Sam often times has just passed out from the sheer terror. The poor boy! They have even strapped him down so he can’t escape. If they keep doing this to us, I might need to show my disapproval by leaving a “present” on the bed.


Until next time,
Biscuit

No comments: