Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sam's New Online Store: Nomadic Arts

Sam is your driver for this post.

I have opened a new online shop with some of my bird art on t-shirts, mugs, pillows, and much more! It is very successful; I have already made $21 in earnings! I might have a blog about it soon. (Note: My new blog series is on hold for now due to me not being able to get pictures.) Click here to go to my store.


A note from Sam's parents: Nomadic Arts was entirely thought up and developed by Sam. The bird artwork, originally in watercolor, is painted by Sam. We asked him to develop a business plan before we helped him set up his online store. Any and all profits from the store will go to him, and he can choose what to do with his earnings. (We're helping him with some of the technical stuff, but we just want to get paid in hugs.) We hope that this will allow him to pursue his interests and develop computer, marketing, writing, art, financial planning, and entrepreneurial skills.

No comments: